Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Thank you for your proposal.
I definitely agree with you.

Will you attend the BG's f2f meeting at TPAC 2015?
The meeting will held on Friday 30 October.
http://www.w3.org/2015/10/TPAC/schedule.html

We have to plan the concrete activities and objectives
to charter Working Group.

I'd like to hear your plan in detail at the meeting and
this ML.

Cheers,
Futomi

--