Re: Proposal of new requirements for the Web-based signage toward W3C standard

Dear all,

Thank you for your positive response and interesting information.

Futomi Hatano <futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp> wrote:
> Will you attend the BG's f2f meeting at TPAC 2015?

Of course we will attend the BG's f2f at TPAC.

> I'd like to hear your plan in detail at the meeting and this ML.

We showed the new requirement for practical operation in my previous
post. We'd like to discuss what functions (JavaScript APIs) should be
and to hear expert's idea about function design in this ML.

We'd like to draft a charter before TPAC through this discussion in
order to proceed to establishment of WG in the f2f at TPAC.

Best regards,
Shigeru

NTT Service Evolution Laboratories
Shigeru Fujimura