[webrtc-stats] video packet counters should be moved out from RTCRTPStreamStats to appropriate dictionaries

From: Varun Singh via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 14:23:31 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
vr000m has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== video packet counters should be moved out from RTCRTPStreamStats to appropriate dictionaries ==
Since the changes in #272 were a lot of work, did we just miss these or was there a reason that we chose to keep them in RTCRTPStreamStats and not move them to appropriate dictionaries?

```c
    unsigned long      firCount;
    unsigned long      pliCount;
    unsigned long      nackCount;