Re: Ban ICE-LITE? Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

As I pointed out on the other thread (why do we have 2?), disabling ICE
lite doesn't really help.  You'd have to disable or limit full ICE as well,
and STUN, and TURN.   Any packets being sent by the browser where the JS
can control the destination port is sufficient to convey information (I
think; am I missing something?).