Ban ICE-LITE? Re: webRTC and Content Security Policy connect-src

To me, it sounds like we should ban ICE-LITE altogether.

We've got a lot of security story resting on the idea that the ICE
request/response requires both ends to have seen the SDP.
If that isn't true for ICE-LITE, then ICE-LITE is not safe for WebRTC.