Re: Sending very large chunks over the data channel

On 2014-05-28 11:40, piranna@gmail.com wrote:

> If you are interested, http://binaryjs.com allow to send stream data
> over websockets, would be useful to take ideas...

Since this is an example of sending stream data over an API that is very
close to the WebRTC data channel API I think this goes to prove that
Bernard Aboba had a point when he said something like "get what you have
stable rather than adding features - once it's out there you will
realize you can do more than you think with it"

(Bernard: sorry if I got your message at the mike last week wrong)