Re: Starting session early

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 11:00:23 -0400
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 21/05/2014 12:09 PM, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> For info to remote participants:
>
> -we plan to start next session in 50 minutes (1pm eastern time). That is
> 30 minutes earlier than announced previously.
>
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I only attended the second session via Hangouts, during which I was
informed that the group had already discarded the idea of using a
Javascript API for enumerating device constraints. Having reviewed the
minutes you just posted I don't see any reference to such a discussion.
Was this discussion held off-record?

Thanks,
Gili