Re: RTPSender/Receiver - The case for Constraints

On 5/15/14 2:38 PM, Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku) wrote:
> Case for Constraints:

Can you please start by presenting a use-case problem? e.g. something
that Alice and Bob cannot do today, to which the below is the solution?
Please be as specific as possible, without delving into a specific solution.

Forgive me for being conservative, but I hope we agree there needs to be
a high bar for adding additional complexity here. The group has been
asked to take on faith once already that the complexity of constraints
are warranted, without supporting use-cases appearing.

.: Jan-Ivar :.