Re: ICECandidate.candidate syntax is wrong in Chrome

From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 10:20:10 -0500
To: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 6/23/14 09:32, Emil Ivov wrote:
> Personally I thought it was an oversight in the FF implementation

No; starting with the W3C spec (because we're talking about a JS API
here), we reached the same conclusion as Iñaki did, using the same
(rather obvious) chain of logic. It is most assuredly not an oversight,
as we've had to take extra steps to process the candidates that Chrome
generates:

http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/media/webrtc/signaling/src/sipcc/core/gsm/fsmdef.c#4148

> There were discussions about that at the interim in Boston and then
> again in Orlando...

Orlando? Ah, I see the confusion here. Iñaki is talking about a W3C API.
You're talking about... actually, wait. I don't know what you're talking
about. The W3C didn't meet in Orlando, and the IETF doesn't specify
Javascript APIs.

/a