InvalidParameter

From: Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:57:42 -0500
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I see this in the http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#change-log :
>  7. InvalidMediaStreamTrackError changed to InvalidParameter

I have two comments:

 1. Shouldn't it be renamed "InvalidParameterError" to fit the pattern?

 2. Seeing as we've renamed "horse" to "animal", are we planning on
    renaming "cow" and "sheep" to "animal" as well?

    I'm loooking at:
      * InvalidCandidateError
      * InvalidMidIndexError
      * IncompatibleMediaStreamTrackError
      * maybe even InvalidSessionDescriptionError
      * and IncompatibleSessionDescriptionError ?

Also, mention of IncompatibleConstraintsError can probably be removed now.

.: Jan-Ivar :.