Re: W3C has a new process, should we adopt it?

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 08:23:21 -0800
To: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 3 December 2014 at 07:56, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> We think the new process is an improvement; its main drawback is
> that W3C as a community has less experience with it (obviously).

Having a Last Call state on a document has always seemed artificial.
I would assume that you would still intend to have a last call of some
sort, but have that a "soft state", rather than something informal.
Would you care to articulate what you intend to do to solicit "wide"
review for documents?