Re: Wiki update (Re: stats api webidl implementers feedback)

I've (finally) made the correction to DOMHighResTimeStamp.

I also removed firs (because I'm unsure if that's what we want to count)
and volume (because I don't think it's a well defined metric), and moved
priority from candidatepair to candidate, per discussion.