Re: Why people munge SDP

From: Rob Manson <roBman@mob-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:45:39 +1100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Locally the size is not an issue. And if you're sending it over the wire
then you can just send json diffs...and then just apply them on each
side.  This makes what goes over the wire considerably smaller than SDP
and it's then easily manipulated via js.

We've been doing this in an app with a js SDP parser/json structure
similar to clux's and it's made the dynamic flow scenarios a lot easier
to manage (or at least achievable).

BTW: I think the output sdp needs to be identical to the input
(excluding the munged/changed bits of course).

roBman