Re: RTCError, DOMError, and... what happened?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:26:29 +0200
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> Thanks for the update!
>
> Just to verify:
>
> - All paths forward will use error objects that contain "name" and "message"
> fields, right?

Yes.

> - The "name" field will still have defined values that are in
> camelCaseWithInitialLowerCase, right?

CamelCaseWithInitialUpperCase.

But yes, both should remain, the object story around is not entirely
clear and how many new exceptions we want to invent versus just
re-using existing ones is not entirely clear either. ECMAScript's
editor seems to prefer we stick mostly to TypeError and RangeError...

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/