Re: ISSUE-3: Should we refactor the generic guidance on error handling out of the spec

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:39:23 -0800
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 13 November 2013 18:18, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this was accidental or deliberate. We have decided
> before to use buganizer, not this issue tracker. Does anyone wish to
> pursue this?

Strangely enough, after seeing what happens, I am liking the issue
tracker quite a lot.  I think that EKR raised this one.

> (side note: If it moved out of the spec, where would it go?)

I don't think that the intent was to move it out of the spec.  I
believe that the point was to move the common logic to a single place
to avoid the usual errors that arise from duplication and to improve
the signal to noise ratio of the affected sections.