Re: ISSUE-3: Should we refactor the generic guidance on error handling out of the spec

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:18:49 +0100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 11/12/2013 03:26 AM, Web Real-Time Communications Working Group Issue
Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-3: Should we refactor the generic guidance on error handling out of the spec
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/track/issues/3
>
> Raised by:
> On product:

I'm not sure if this was accidental or deliberate. We have decided
before to use buganizer, not this issue tracker. Does anyone wish to
pursue this?

(side note: If it moved out of the spec, where would it go?)

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.