Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:06:59 +0200
To: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>
Cc: Ken Smith <smithkl42@gmail.com>, public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku)" <snandaku@cisco.com>
2013/6/16 piranna@gmail.com <piranna@gmail.com>:
> somewhere need to figure out a better way of getting these systems to
> interoperate without arbitrary edits to of opaque text files.
>>
> JSON to the rescue! :-D

JSON is not the solution-for-all. The problem of SDP is not the
format, but its monolithic exchange (if I modify something in my local
streams I have to send you again an entire SDP, including ICE
information). The same would happen in a JSON version of the SDP.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>