Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

From: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:19:16 +0000
To: Iņaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
CC: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, Ken Smith <smithkl42@gmail.com>, public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "Suhas Nandakumar (snandaku)" <snandaku@cisco.com>
The problem is that there is a single monolithic PeerConnection object that encapsulates several different concepts. I hear that am alternative proposal, with distinct objects and direct manipulation not tied to SDP was proposed, and y'all soundly rejected it... So I don't have much sympathy now.

Matthew Kaufman

(Sent from my iPhone)