RE: Locus of API discussion

From: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:31:01 +0000
To: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>

From: cowwoc [mailto:cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]:

    	We are in agreement over moving all discussion to a single mailing list.

 	   I simply meant that the spec editors and browser vendors can use the fact that all discussion has been removed from rtcweb
	as an easy way to ignore the discussion altogether... and that's something I'd like to avoid.

Oh, you'll note that the spec editors and chairs are already ignoring most of what the application developer community has said about the current specification, so you shouldn't notice much of a change.

Matthew Kaufman