Re: Moving forward with SDP control

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 09:31:43 -0700
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Cc: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 16 July 2013 18:04, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
> That's equivalent to saying the browser should reject calls to
> setLocalDescription that have mangled SDP.

I understand that these browsers are under active development.  If the
spec were to change, this could be fixed relatively easily.  But that
would only be a starting point, and I wouldn't actually expect that
the super-strict version would be implemented.  Those mutations that
people case about would obviously be the first to be expressly
permitted.