Re: URL.createObjectURL() for DataChannels

I didn't know about RFC 6920, but yes, the point is to identify each
object by their hash, both for anonimity and uniqueness. Regarding to
magnet links, some people proposed it to me several times, but don't
know how a browser would manage various webapps (a browser based P2P
like mine, a bittorrent client on the cloud, a DirectConnect client
installed on its machine...) registering for the magnet scheme...

Any way, thanks for remind us about them :-)

2013/7/17 Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>:
> On 17 July 2013 00:58, piranna@gmail.com <piranna@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've remember another use case I read some time ago, regarding to use a P2P
>> URI scheme inside <video> tag sources:
>>
>> <video>
>>     <source src="p2p:123456789abcd"/>
>>     <source src="http:/dc:abcd1234/video.avi"/>
>>     <source src="http://example.com/video.avi"/>
>> </video>
>>
>> I find this very doable and with real use cases...
>
> RFC 6920 already exists.  It deals with the security issues that
> haven't been mentioned yet.
>
> Or, you could use what has actually been deployed:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet_URI_scheme

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux