Re: Locus of API discussion

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 19:04:56 +0200
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
2013/7/9 Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>:
> You'll note that we are talking about the *public* webrtc list; there should
> be no filter to participation on that list.

Hi Ted,

What I understand from the mail of cowwoc is that it would be really
sad if we move the API discussion to public-webrtc, get the same or
worse level of attention, and in the meanwhile PlanA vs PlanB and
draft-rtcweb-xxx-more-workarounds-for-sdp continue in IETF RTCWEB
maillist as if nobody was complaining about current API/design.

Of course, it is better to discuss about it in a single place, so
thanks a lot for pointing us to the appropriate maillist.

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>