Improve error message when browser denies access to getUserMedia()

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:16:08 -0400
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

This is a follow-up discussion to

The WebRTC specification needs to provide a better error message in case
the browser denies access to the camera, instead of the user. Currently,
the specification states that PERMISSION_DENIED is the result of the
user denying access. Instead of simply modifying the definition of
PERMISSION_DENIED to cover both cases, I propose splitting it into
separate cases:

PERMISSION_DENIED_BY_USER
PERMISSION_DENIED_BY_BROWSER

Alternatively, we need to add a String error message alongside the enum,
and require browsers to issue a different error message for each case.

Thank you,
Gili