RE: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:49:58 +0200
To: Martin Steinmann <martin@ezuce.com>
Cc: Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "public-webrtc_w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, Parthasarathi R <partha@parthasarathi.co.in>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Me myself, seems I would only need to know the public IP and port that the
STUN server says I has and the labels of the DataChannels I'm creating, no
more... and the fact is that in Chrome >= v26 now it's being generated a
really big SDP string of more than 1.8KBs (bigger than the data chunks I
plan to transmit) just for this, totally crazy...