Re: What is missing for building "real" services?

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:22:02 +0100
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>
Cc: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "public-webrtc" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Mon, Dec 23, 2013, at 10:08, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Mostly it's the implementations, not the specs per se, but of course
> specs have to continue evolving as the implementations get better and
> more complete and find corner cases.

This was also my takeaway when we had http://appear.in/ visiting us at
Opera, talking about their challenges in making appear.in work. They
have tried building an actual service on top of WebRTC. I believe they
are following (reading) this list, it would be nice if they could chime
in. Even though I understood they didn't think they could contribute
much (which ofc is wrong, even impressions can be helpful if you want to
know where the shoe pinches).

Another thing was also ofc all the SDP-business. I nodded in agreement
with what piranna mentioned. :)

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com