From: Hutton, Andrew [andrew.hutton@unify.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 December 2013 11:42 AM
To: Stefan Håkansson LK; public-media-capture@w3.org; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Future F2F meetings?

Hi All,

If late May is the preferred time slot for this maybe co-locating with the IMTC SuperOp would be an option many of the industries Video experts will be at the event and at least a few of the working group participants.

http://www.imtc.org/event/imtc-superop-2014/

I think it is always a good idea to co-locate to reduce travel and increase participation.

The IMTC is also looking to add some WebRTC testing to the event.

Regards
Andy