From: Tim Panton [mailto:thp@westhawk.co.uk]
Sent: 06 September 2012 00:48
To: Justin Uberti
Cc: Cullen Jennings (fluffy); public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Poll for preferred API alternative

I was under the impression that one of the advantages of our adoption of SDP to date was that we could extensively re-use existing code
and that this would give us a high degree of interoperability with a much shorter development time than not using SDP.
Do you still feel that this will be the case ?

T.