RE: stats interface - hierarchal stats

> Oops did I say MIB :-)

You actually said an informational model :-) In the words of RFC 3444 we
need here to ' model managed objects at a conceptual level, independent
of any specific implementations or protocols used to transport the
data'. For the specific question, we need some kind of indexing for the
stats representing the multiple candidates.

Dan

Say