Re: Poll for preferred API alternative

On Aug 31, 2012, at 3:15 PM, Tim Panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk> wrote:

> My experience in phono is that we _always_ have to parse-fillet-rewrite the SDP in both directions to get chrome to interop with anything.

It's true that the current Chrome SDP is not really workable SDP but I think that is simply an issue with they have not got around to that part of yet - the WebRTC/RTCWeb WGs have not even started serious WG discussion about what SDP extensions are going to be MTI. I think the chrome guys intent is to implement SDP that is widely compatible once we get around to figuring out what that is.