Re: Poll for preferred API alternative

Right - we've been working on getting all the basics in place, but we
expect to start interop testing in the near future, which will bring all
these issues to the surface.

While using something other than SDP would make it easier to massage the
session description, I'm not sure it would remove the interoperability
issue you refer to.