Demo page for constraints and stats

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:00:38 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I decided that it was worthwhile spending some time coding up an example
of use of constraints and stats in connection with getUserMedia and
PeerConnection. Now the result is out.

The page here:

https://webrtc-demos.appspot.com/html/constraints-and-stats.html

allows you to set some constraints before hitting "Capture" to get the
camera, or "Connect" to send the picture through a (local) PeerConnection.

At the moment, none of the published Chrome versions care what you set,
but as they roll out, I hope this page will allow people to easily see
what their picture looks like in various resolutions, bitrates and
framerates.

The source tree is here:

https://code.google.com/p/webrtc-samples/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fdemos%2Fhtml

It's VERY simple HTML and Javascript. Changes can be expected at any
time, randomly.
I hope it'll be useful!

              Harald