Re: Demo page for constraints and stats

From: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:49:45 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Cool. But dummy-testing (dummy since changing things does not affect the
media generated in any way yet) IMHO underlines the need for an API to
change constraints/settings for a device the app has already been given
access to - now you get the door-hanger to approve again every time you
change something.

Stefan