Re: Community Telcon 20 September 2014 Notes

Hi All,

I just spent some time to get proper Ask query results for Paul’s
DocSprint prep work.

The following queries will allow you to get all pages in HTML category
that has readiness markers in the following state.

Almost ready:
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/api.php?format=jsonfm&action=ask&query=[[Category:HTML]]+[[State::Almost%20Ready]]|?State

In progress:
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/api.php?format=jsonfm&action=ask&query=[[Category:HTML]]+[[State::In%20Progress]]|?State

Unreviewed:
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/api.php?format=jsonfm&action=ask&query=[[Category:HTML]]+[[State::Unreviewed]]|?State

If any of the query doesn't work (maybe your browser doesn’t do it
automatically), you might want to url encode them manually. To do so you
can use Eric Meyer’s url encoder[0]:

Take what is after ...&query=:

    [[Category:HTML]]+[[State::Unreviewed]]|?State

%5B%5BCategory%3AHTML%5D%5D%2B%5B%5BState%3A%3AUnreviewed%5D%5D%7C%3FState

  [0]: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/dencoder/

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~