Re: Upcoming Compatibility table update

Hehe, actually, perhaps I am just misinterpreting your answer., but it does
not answer all of my questions. Can you re-read and answer (specifically,
my first question)?

Regarding the data splitting - maybe I can help with that?
Can you point me to the code that actually reads and writes these files?

☆*PhistucK*