Re: domain WebPlatform.com

Doug,

I have some fantastic news!
Google has finally given attribution to OpenDomain for Schema.Org
http://schema.org/docs/faq.html#17

This has restored my faith in open source - if you want to open up
discussion of the use of the WebPlatform.com, please let me know.

Our goal is for the domain to actually be used - we may consider a donation
of the domain, but do not want a simple redirect or copy.  If you are no
longer interested, we will put up a site ourselves but will not harm the
community.

Ric Johnson