RE: Documenting APIs and bug #15

Wow. I was blissfully unaware of this issue. It's a ship-stopper. We can't have docs that produce syntax that is unusable.

Who would be the right person to own and drive this? Currently there is no owner.

Also, do we have a handle on how many topics are affected by this? I gather from the bug comments that it is all of the Canvas 2D API members. Any others?

Thanks,

Eliot