Re: Documenting APIs and bug #15

Hi, Eliot: This effects all docs that use the parameter fields. That’s why
I transferred it to the templates project. The template project owner was
Alex, but given the fact that Doug is deciding priority of all
infrastructure work at this point, I think Doug should fold it into the
workload. J

Julee Burdekin
Content Strategist
Adobe Web Platform