Re: readiness markers

Looks great, Jen.

I second eliot's recommendation for the home page, to go with black text on
the lighter but still saturated versions of the colours.

On the naming.  I like your suggestions (and just wish someone had thought
of them sooner).

   - "Almost Ready" leads naturally into "Ready to Use" (and doesn't imply
   that a page is ever going to be "done" in the sense of couldn't still be
   better).
   - "Needs work" is much clearer than "Coming Later", especially for
   imported MSDN/MDN pages that have a lot of content on them.

*Unless someone replies within minutes I'm going to change the names
immediately*, so that those are the values being used for the QASprint
starting today.  It'll be easier than trying to change things with a custom
script after the values have been set.

Getting rid of the period at the end of "This article is {{State}}." is
just a simple edit of Template:Flags.  However, please warn renoirb before
you change the template, as it will trigger infinite looping updates on the
current version of Mediawiki if he's not there to make it behave.

Finally:  When you roll out the CSS changes, can you also implement the CSS
changes for the listings tables, as described in this email:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2014Jun/0005.html

I still hope to get a better solution for that, but for now using CSS to
convert the tables to lists will make a big improvement in readability.

Amelia