Re: DOM reorg project next steps

Hi Julee,

Thanks for putting me in the loop; copying Scott on this reply.

Julee is correct. I've been working for some time to eliminate unnecessary
interstitials per Scott's reorg proposal[1], so the listing pages
dom/objects, dom/events, dom/properties, and dom/methods are now gone, as
are all their sub-pages, in favor of placing those sub-pages under their
proper parents. I've moved hundreds of pages about in this effort.

So yes, keypress should be at dom/KeyboardEvent/keypress, not
dom/events/keypress.

Dave

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/DOM_API_docs