From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com<mailto:phistuck@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 at 10:41 AM
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org<mailto:schepers@w3.org>>
Cc: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com<mailto:maxpolk@gmail.com>>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com<mailto:Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezer.bernart@gmail.com<mailto:eliezer.bernart@gmail.com>>, julee <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>, Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org<mailto:renoir@w3.org>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

If doing this after the fact (but still automatically) is very much possible and as easy, I have no problem with such an approach.
If it is one of those things that would eventually be forgotten (or less prioritized and thus delayed for years), then I think this should delay the import.

Perhaps this is not such a big issue for everyone else, I do not know.

☆PhistucK