Re: Attribution to MSDN on JavaScript pages

If doing this after the fact (but still automatically) is very much
possible and as easy, I have no problem with such an approach.
If it is one of those things that would eventually be forgotten (or less
prioritized and thus delayed for years), then I think this should delay the
import.

Perhaps this is not such a big issue for everyone else, I do not know.

☆*PhistucK*