From:  Andre Jay Meissner <ameissne@adobe.com>
Date:  Monday, October 21, 2013 8:08 AM
To:  Cristian Bell <cristian.bell@freenet.de>, WebPlatform Public List
<public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: volonteer to work on table-layout or vertical-align

Thank you Cristian for volunteering based on the recent call to action -
awesome! AFAIK all high priorized properties are done in the meantime. There
is still a lot to do. I missed fridays call (like always) and saw no
minutes, so I got no clue on the current work plan: which other suggestions
do we have for Cristian to work on, Scott/Julee? Thanks, *Jay