Re: volonteer to work on table-layout or vertical-align

Thank you Cristian for volunteering based on the recent call to action - awesome! AFAIK all high priorized properties are done in the meantime. There is still a lot to do. I missed fridays call (like always) and saw no minutes, so I got no clue on the current work plan: which other suggestions do we have for Cristian to work on, Scott/Julee? Thanks, *Jay

Von: Cristian Bell <cristian.bell@freenet.de<mailto:cristian.bell@freenet.de>>
Datum: KW 43 | Montag, 21. Oktober 2013 14:20
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: volonteer to work on table-layout or vertical-align
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 43 | Montag, 21. Oktober 2013 15:23

Good day,

I’ve received an e-mail from Andre Jay Meissner saying that there are 3 proprieties left to be completed in the CSS proprieties project. And I could spare some time to work on table-layout<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/table-layout> or vertical-align<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/vertical-align>if help is still required.

About me, I have over 8 years of software and web-development (C, Java, PHP, ..Net+HTML and CSS) and also formal IT studies (Computer Science at the Humboldt Uni in Berlin).

Kind Regards,

Cristian Bell
Tel.: 0049 (0)172.777.8738