volonteer to work on table-layout or vertical-align

From: Cristian Bell <cristian.bell@freenet.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:20:11 +0200
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Good day,

I've received an e-mail from Andre Jay Meissner saying that there are 3
proprieties left to be completed in the CSS proprieties project. And I could
spare some time to work on table-layout
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/table-layout>  or
vertical-align
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/vertical-align>  if help is
still required.

About me, I have over 8 years of software and web-development (C, Java, PHP,
..Net+HTML and CSS) and also formal IT studies (Computer Science at the
Humboldt Uni in Berlin).

Kind Regards,

Cristian Bell
Tel.: 0049 (0)172.777.8738