RE: JS content plan

Thanks Max! J

Sent from my smartphone... go figure...

-------- Original message --------
From: Max Polk
Date:11/12/2013 8:38 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: JS content plan

On 11/12/2013 9:05 PM, Julee Burdekin wrote:
> I’ve started a content plan for the JavaScript import.[1] Please feel
> free to add to it, or send feedback my way.
> [1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/javascript/content

The latest round of converted files is located here:

https://github.com/maxpolk/msdn-js-conversion/tree/master/round-alice

It is a set of .wiki files to be uploaded to their final location based
on the mapping file named upload-mapping.wiki which shows for each
.wiki file where it goes.  Instead of working with the original HTML, let's
start with the current progress accomplished so far.

The above link is mentioned in the "On-going work" section at:
     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/javascript