RE: JS content plan

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 04:04:08 +0000
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Julee.

Thank you so much for doing this.

How granular do you think we need to go on the templates for the reference page? Do we need a separate template for functions, operators, objects, etc.? At the last Seattle doc sprint, people were looking for guidance like that for HTML elements, attributes, at the more granular level. I know for CSS we really just had the one Font property page as the exemplar. But that may be a different animal.

Cheers,

Eliot