From: Sallar Kaboli [mailto:sallar.kaboli@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 2:11 AM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Web Platform in Farsi (Persian)

Hello,

My name is Sallar Kaboli and I'm one of the many web designers and developers in Iran who are deeply interested in Web standards.

I’ve been talking to friends of mine and we want to localize some of WebPlatform.org content into Farsi (Persian) language, because Farsi speaking community is really in need of a good source for web standards.

I have a bachelors degree in English translation and I want to do some localization in my own time. Because I really care about more people accessing data and learning about web standards.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Best,
Sallar Kaboli.

P.S:
Me on github: https://github.com/sallar

Me on behance: http://be.net/sallar

Me on twitter: https://twitter.com/sallar

[https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16657557/personal/sig_6.png]

Sallar Kaboli<http://sallar.me/>
Lead Developer, User Interface Designer.
ZigZagLab LLC.

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let me know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.