From: Scott Rowe [mailto:scottrowe@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:54 AM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Moving on

Thanks for the great experience, WebPlatform.org!

It has been my pleasure and privilege to work with all of you this past year on this important project. I am changing teams at Google, and therefore shifting my focus away from Web Platform Docs.

Although I'm rotating out of the project, Web Platform Docs continues to be a priority for Google. We're working to identify my replacement.

Dave Gash has been working with me to continue the re-organization and clean-up of the dom pages, as described in the DOM API Docs project<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/DOM_API_docs>. He will continue to drive that project while he waits for the JavaScript project to get started.

As for me, I'll be working on Google's Cast product. The opportunity to get deeply involved with developer documentation for three platforms - Chrome Apps, Android, and iOS - was too juicy to pass up. Who knows, Cast may one day evolve into a web standard, and I'll be publishing docs on WPD again. I hope so!

Until then, see you around the web!

~Scott