WPD Localization

From: Nicolas Juárez Sauriol <nicolas.juarez-sauriol@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:10:49 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi,

Just dropping a note to share with you my interest in helping the WPD project. Could help you in some localization project.

I am a native french speaker (from Quebec, for your interest) who learned english very young. Thus, I can easily understand (both reading and hearing) english, what could made me a very useful collaborator for your project - more specifically, I can translate english content to french. I got no problem with my french; more than that, I am an excellent writer.

I am actually in college (but not for long) and got plenty of time. Already know the domain (HTML5, CSS, Javascript, PHP, Ruby, Erlang, C/C++, and others) but got no degree. I don't think I am experimented enough to help writing the tech articles, but I understand pretty well the matter (so I won't be lost!).

I got a lot of motivation too. And... that's pretty it, I think.

Let me know for upcoming opportunities,

N. J. Sauriol