Re: Driving This Week's WPDW

Thanks Doug. We'll aim for 25, and see what can be done. I am going to go through the list and select some properties tomorrow night. In the meantime, who is ok to be a coordinator this week, and who wants to join in as a volunteer?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)